The venue will be Marsden Cove in Whangarei, Northland.
The provisional programme will include:
- Sprint racing on Friday 12 April
- Technical course racing on Saturday 13 April
- Long distance racing on Sunday 14 April
The very successful two-fleet format pioneered at the 2023 championships will be continued for 2024:
- The Elite fleet will be for the very top racers from NZ and the south Pacific. Entries will be limited to those who can handle the toughest conditions and finish within the allotted time.
- The Challenger fleet is for everyone else, with classes for each age group. Racing is guaranteed to take place in user-friendly conditions that any reasonably competent paddler will be able to cope with.
The program and details are still being finalised, and more details will be published very soon. For now, save the dates and watch this space!